Florence By Night Walking Tour & Winery Visit
Explore Florence’s treasures on foot in the cool and calm of the evening avoiding the annoying large crowds. You’ll experience this jewel of a city sparkling beneath the night sky as her “palazzi”, fountains and other monuments light up after dark. Our guide will navigate your way through her enchanting cobbled streets, showing you her main attractions while revealing their stories and even some of their best-kept secrets. All of this in an intimate small group tour of maximum 10 people to make your experience even more exclusive and educational. We’ll end the tour at one of our favorite wineries where we’ll treat you to a glass of their award-winning Tuscan wine with some local snacks to delight your palate.
You will meet your tour guide beside the fountain of Neptune in piazza della Signoria (Signoria square). The tour guide will hold a sign with the name “Exploro Tours” written on it.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Small group of 10 people or less
- Audio headsets to hear your guide
- Wine tasting with local snacks
- Transport to meeting point
- Optional gratuities
What You'll Do
- After meeting your tour guide, explore the picturesque Piazza della Signoria
- Let the guide inform you on the history behind the 13th century building "Palazzo Vecchio"
- Walk beside the medieval "Old bridge" famous for its traditional jewelry shops
- Visit the breathtaking Duomo of Florence (Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore)
- Admire the beautiful gothic style bell tower designed by Giotto
- Enjoy a delicious glass of wine in a typical florentine winery
What To Remember
- It is strongly recommended to all visitors to arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before tour departure. Guests arriving after tour departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Remember to bring with you a bottle of water.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.
- The Audio headsets will be provided only if there are minimum 8 people in the group.