Private Pisa Day Trip From Florence
We’ll pick you up in Florence, driving you through the gorgeous Tuscan countryside, to nearby Pisa where you’ll get to admire her world-famous “Field of Miracles” while your private tour guide fills you on its fascinating history. You’ll also explore the city’s other attractions, including the Cathedral Square, Campo Santo, the Pisa Baptistery and the Scuola Normale. Join us for this half-day excursion to one of the Italy’s best-known UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Nothing can quite be compared to the Field of Miracles or its signature building: the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Bizarre and beautiful in equal measure, no postcard could do it justice and everyone should see it at least once! It is complemented by the Baptistry and Pisa’s Cathedral, a remarkable masterpiece of Romanesque art and architectural vision.
Whilst most people visit Pisa exclusively to admire the field of Miracles or the Campo Santo building, it is also a lovely place to spend a pleasant afternoon. Filled with glamorous shops, our tour allows you to wonder in the streets near the Arno river for shopping or to relax in one of the trendy bars/restaurants of the city center. A perfect occasion to eat a quick lunch and enjoy the authentic Tuscan cuisine!
Start time: 9:30 am, 10.00 am, 10:30 am
At check-out, before your purchase is confirmed, you will be kindly asked to leave the written address of your accommodation or potential meeting point. This implies the name of the hotel, bed & breakfast or residence in which you will be staying as long as it is situated within the city centre. Such requirements are necessary for pick-up and private services only.
- Skip the line ticket for the Cathedral
- Private tour guide
- Private English-speaking driver with luxury transportation for the entire tour
- Complimentary bottled water
- Optional gratuities
- Entrance tickets to the leaning tower
- Food and drinks
What You'll Do
- Meet and greet with private driver in your desired meeting point
- Enjoy a 1:15 minutes drive through the rolling hills of Tuscany in your private luxury vehicle
- Explore one of the most important medieval cities in the world with your private guide
- Walk inside Italy's most beautiful and popular square: The field of Miracles
- Let your guide introduce you to the history behind the Leaning tower of Pisa
- Visit the cathedral inside, considered one of the greatest expressions of Romanesque achitecture
- Learn the history behind the baptistery dedicated to St. John the Baptist
- Free time to eat lunch or shopping
- Drop off back to your chosen destination in Florence
What To Remember
- The driver will meet you at the start time and location you have indicated and will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Teenagers between 9 and 18 years old are allowed on the tower only if accompanied by an adult.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.