Private Roman Food Tour
Pizza, pasta, gelato, coffee, wine and more…taste Rome’s finest culinary delights while exploring the city’s most charming neighborhoods with your private driver and tour guide. What could be better than combining possibly the best food on the planet with one of the most gorgeous cities in the world? You will drive through unique neighborhoods in Rome, stopping along the way to sample Roman specialties giving you plenty of time to savor both the tastes and the ambiance. In true Roman style, we will stand in front of the food counters or find lovely spots to sit in one of Rome’s many “piazzas”.
This tour, will also give you the opportunity to visit the most popular Roman sights when they are less crowded and when they are beautifully illuminated at night. Don’t miss your chance to discover the secrets of such famous sites like the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona as they shimmer like stars beneath the night sky.
The traditional seasonal dishes which make Italian food so special will be highlighted over the course of the year. After whetting your appetite with a sampling of bite-sized local specialties, your tour will conclude at one of our favorite Roman restaurants where you’ll top off your culinary experience with a tasting of 2 typical Roman dishes and a wine tasting with 2 different wines.
Start time: 9:30 am, 10:00 am, 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm
At check-out, before your purchase is confirmed, you will be kindly asked to leave the written address of your accommodation or potential meeting point. This implies the name of the hotel, bed & breakfast or residence in which you will be staying as long as it is situated within the city centre. Such requirements are necessary for pick-up and private services only.
- Private English-speaking driver at your disposal for the entire tour
- Luxury air-conditioned transportation
- Professional tour guide
- 3 different food tastings in traditional Roman venues
- 2 course meal with 2 different wines
- Optional gratuities
- Extra food and drinks outside the menu
English, Italian, Spanish
What You'll Do
- Meet and greet with private driver and tour guide
- Drive through Rome's most traditional and ancient neighborhoods, including Trastevere and Testaccio
- Learn about the history of Rome and its food culture
- Stop in the most important "Piazza's" and let your guide indulge you on the local culinary delights
- After the final food tasting, your private driver will take you to a typical Roman trattoria
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course meal with 2 different wines
- Drop-off back at your accommodation
What To Remember
- The driver will meet you at the start time and location you have indicated and will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Please remember to inform us if a member of your party needs wheelchair access.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.
- Please remember to inform us in case of food allergies or ingredients that cannot be eaten.