Private Rome by Night Driving Tour with Dinner
Rome is undoubtedly one of the world’s most beautiful cities, and there’s no experience quite like taking in her beauty at night when only 10% of the usual crowds are present. This is a great opportunity to visit the city’s most popular attractions while being beautifully illuminated at night and without suffering the stress of huge crowds invading the area during daily visiting hours. In the coolness and quiet of the evening, you’ll discover that the city’s buildings and streets take on an entirely different elegance after dark.
You will be picked up, from your accommodation, by one of our English-speaking chauffeur/guides who will drive you up to the top of Gianicolo hill where you’ll feast your eyes upon the stunning panorama of the Eternal city. From there you will drive through the enchanting, historical neighborhood of Trastevere and the city center where you’ll explore Rome’s treasures, and hear the stories of such famous sites as the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona while you admire them shimmering like stars beneath the night sky. Your private chaffeur/guide will drive you and walk you (where needed) through the city’s most important attractions and inform you on the essential facts and scoops that will make your visit unforgettable!
After the tour, you will experience an authentic Roman cuisine in one of our favourite restaurants with a tasting of 2 different premium wines!
Start Time: 7:00 pm
At check-out, before your purchase is confirmed, you will be kindly asked to leave the written address of your accommodation or potential meeting point. This implies the name of the hotel, bed & breakfast or residence in which you will be staying as long as it is situated within the city centre. Such requirements are necessary for pick-up and private services only.
- Private English-speaking chauffeur/guide at your disposal
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary bottled water
- 2-course dinner and wine tasting
- Admission tickets
- Optional gratuities
- Food or drinks unless specified
What You'll Do
- Meet and greet with your private Chauffeur/Guide at your accommodation
- Drive in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle, around the illuminated treasures of Rome
- Visit Navona square and admire the world renowned fountain of the Four Rivers by Bernini
- Visit from the outside, one of the best preserved ancient Roman monuments: the Pantheon
- Enjoy the beautiful Trevi fountain at night with the lights shining on the clear waters
- Drive to Trastevere and Gianicolo hill to enjoy the gorgeous panorama of the Eternal city
- Lastly visit the famous Spanish steps named after the Spanish embassy to the Holy See
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course dinner in one of our favorite Roman restaurants!
What To Remember
- The private driver or tour guide will meet you at the start time and location you have indicated and will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Please remember to inform us if a member of your party needs wheelchair access.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.
- Please remember to inform us in case of food allergies or ingredients that cannot be eaten.