Private Rome By Night Walking Tour
Rome is undoubtedly one of the world’s most beautiful cities and there’s no experience quite like taking in the Eternal City by night with your own private guide. In the coolness and quiet of the evening, you’ll discover that the city’s buildings and streets take on an entirely different elegance after dark.
Our expert guide will lead you on a walking tour through Rome’s illuminated treasures, telling you the stories of the city’s most important squares, fountains and monuments. This will give you the opportunity to visit the most popular Roman sights when they are less crowded and when they are beautifully illuminated at night. Don’t miss your chance to discover the secrets of such famous sites like the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona as they shimmer like stars beneath the night sky.
Start Time: 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm, 9:00pm, 9:30pm
At check-out, before your purchase is confirmed, you will be kindly asked to leave the written address of your accommodation or potential meeting point. This implies the name of the hotel, bed & breakfast or residence in which you will be staying as long as it is situated within the city centre. Such requirements are necessary for pick-up and private services only.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Private tour with your own tour guide
- Private pick-up transfer with professional English speaking driver and luxury vehicle
- Complimentary bottles of water
- Optional gratuities
- Audio headsets
- Transfer back to accommodation
English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese
What You'll Do
- Private transfer with professional driver to meeting point with tour guide
- Enjoy visiting the city's most beautiful masterpieces at night with their exceptional illumination
- Begin the tour in Navona square and admire the world renowned fountain of the Four Rivers by Bernini
- Learn how the Pope commissioned the two great rivals Bernini and Borromini to decorate Navona square
- Visit from the outside, one of the best preserved ancient Roman monuments: the Pantheon
- Walk through the picturesque narrow streets nearby the Pantheon and pass the columns of Emperor Hadrian
- Enjoy the beautiful Trevi fountain at night with the lights shining on the clear waters
- Remember to throw a coin in the fountain. It will guarantee your return to Rome!
- Lastly, visit the famous Spanish steps named after the Spanish embassy to the Holy See
What To Remember
- The driver will meet you at the start time and location you have indicated and will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Remember to bring with you a bottle of water.
- Pantheon is closed at night.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.