Small Group Borghese Gallery With Pick-Up
A magnificent art collection where Bernini’s statues almost come to life and are surrounded by other famous masterpieces, such as: Titian’s “Sacred and Profane Love” and Caravaggio’s “David with the head of Goliath”. Other highlights include Antonio Canova’s world renowned marble portrait of Pauline Bonaparte, sister of Napoleon, and Raphael’s “Entombment”. The Borghese Gallery and Gardens are an experience that you cannot miss! The building is situated in Villa Borghese Park like an ancient treasure, and despite the huge crowds wishing to enter this famous museum, only a few per day are admitted, and thanks to our smart reservation system you will be among the lucky ones!
It houses the once private collection of Cardinal Scipione Borghese nephew to the 17th Century Pope Paul V.
This is the second most visited museum in Rome after the Vatican, and a well organised tour will give you an insightful experience of art and history that you will never forget. Before or after the entrance in the Gallery, the guide will show you around the three-sided garden with fences shaped like a little maze and the topiary trees set in the orangerie.
At check-out, before your purchase is confirmed, you will be kindly asked to leave the written address of your accommodation or potential meeting point. This implies the name of the hotel, bed & breakfast or residence in which you will be staying as long as it is situated within the city centre. Such requirements are necessary for pick-up and private services only.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Small group of 10 people or less
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Audio headsets to hear your guide
- One way transfer to Borghese in comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Transfer back to accommodation
- Optional gratuities
What You'll Do
- Enjoy a complimentary pick-up transfer to the Borghese Gallery
- Explore the beautiful maze shaped gardens in front of the Borghese building
- Skip the line with your pre-booked entrance tickets
- Enter the museum and begin your 2 hours small group tour
- Admire some of the greatest sculptures of Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- Visit the room dedicated to Caravaggio that displays some of his most famous paintings
- Walk through the rooms that house masterpieces of Raphael and Titian
What To Remember
- Please allow 5-10 minutes of waiting time in case of traffic since other people will be joining the tour. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- The use of mobile phones are prohibited inside the gallery
- Avoid bringing large bags on the tour
- All of the bags must be checked-in before entering the gallery. No bags are allowed inside.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.