Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David
In this small group tour, your expert English-speaking guide will bring the endless corridors of the most popular museum of Florence to life with enchanting and educating anecdotes about your favorite Renaissance artists, including: Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael and others.
There is a lot to see in Florence and because we know your vacation time is limited and precious, we’ve tailored this exclusive tour experience to only 2 hours inside the Uffizi. See the famous paintings and sculptures, adored by millions of visitors, in one of the oldest, most renowned art museums in the world.
Visiting the museums on your own, it could take several hours and the many masterpieces, without the valuable explanations of a tour guide, could easily overwhelm you. Don’t waste your valuable time and risk missing the masterful works you came to see. Let us walk you past the crowds with our VIP skip the line tickets and straight to the highlights crafted by the gifted hands of Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and many more!
The tour guide will then take you to the Accademia Gallery, the second most visited museum in Florence to discover Michelangelo’s David, the most famous Florentine symbol. The gallery is one of the places with the highest number of sculptures by Michelangelo, besides you can admire the museum of musical instruments, the collection of paintings with a golden background and the Sala dei Prigioni with sculptures designed for Pope Julius II.
Meeting point in Via dei Castellani 14 in front of the office “City Florence Tours”.
Please be there at least 10 minutes before starting time.
- Skip the line admission tickets for both galleries
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Small group of maximum 10 people
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Optional gratuities
What You'll Do
- Meet with group and tour guide
- Walk to the Uffizi gallery and skip the line with your VIP admission tickets
- Tour the highlights of the Medici's spectacular art collection
- Let your English-speaking tour guide inform you on anecdotes and scoops
- Walk to the Accademia gallery and skip the line
- Visit the highlights, including the world renowned David statue of Michelangelo
What To Remember
- It is strongly recommended to all visitors to arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before tour departure. Guests arriving after tour departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Remember to bring with you a bottle of water.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.
- The Audio headsets will be provided only if there are minimum 8 people in the group.